Re: Debian, lists and discrimination

No need to Cc: me. I'm subscribed.

MJ Ray wrote:
> The results seem to be selectively reported. Amaya, please publish the
> full returns, like you wrote you would.

Don't worry as soon as I get some spare time I will upload all the new
submissions I have been getting, and yours will be on top of the page
:-)

Believe me, there are many VERY interesting contributions, and sincerely
I have not even read yours or most of them thoroughly. I have had time
to quickly look at them and see if a quick reply was needed and save
them to the right mailbox.

I don't see what the fuss is about. Oh, yeah! I forgot to mark myself as
@vacation at db... Let me take care of that...

--
 .''`.     Resistance is futile. You will be componentized.
: :' :