ball pen

Dear Friends,

  We've met in Canton Fair,we are NINGBO CHENGLU STATIONERG&SPORTS COMMODITY TRADE CO.,LTD
  We sent you lots of pictures of different kinds of ball pen in the past days,have you received them all?
  Are you interested in them?
  And attached pls find the pictures of the items.

ABOUT NBCHENGLU.COM
     Our company is an the people type enterprise of integration of industry and trade, make pen(ball pen/Seal Pen/) products

in professional designing for manufacturing, The company pursues the quality first, prestige is the highest, Welcome the

customer to come to our company to guide and negotiate the business hearily.

                          NINGBO CHENGLU STATIONERG&SPORTS COMMODITY TRADE CO.,LTD

                                           TEL: 86-574-86828552
                                           FAX: 86-574-86874752
                                           E-mail:  yk363@21cn.com