Re: RfC: Updated Debian Flyer

> I've updated the Debian flyer[1] for this year's LinuxTag. As we are
> going to hand out Sarge-DVDs anyway and in order to make it a bit more

Umm... just wondering... what DVD images are you giving away?

I mean, our CDs are known to be quite broken and have been like that for
some time, I don't know about DVDs, I'd expect them to be in a little better
shape, but not too much. Has anybody thorughtly tested the images you are
giving away?

I expect today's DVD's build to solve some of the issues we were having, but
they need to be tested.

/me just curious about these DVDs :-)

Regards...
--