Sponsorship Opportunities

Title: Message
Attention Marketing Manager,

My name is Darcy Foster and I work at a leading SEO and Internet Marketing firm. I would like to inquire about advertising opportunities on your website. We have a number of clients who would be willing to sponsor your business in exchange for a link from your website. In other words they would be willing to pay you on a monthly basis in exchange for a link from across your web site.

We would act as the broker, making the process very simple. There is an opportunity right now for sites like yours (sites Google/Yahoo consider authority sites) to generate a substantial new revenue source for basically selling sponsorship.

This is an exciting opportunity, and it can be very lucrative.
Please call or email me to learn more, this is a legitimate offer, with real results.
Darcy Foster toll free: (866) 733-8899 or (604) 733-1474

--
VKI Studios

per
Darcy Foster