Levoly Cum Worhe Gaping asohless filled with cum

I'm sure it will cmoe off :)!
Brand New Cum Wohre squirt hot creamy loads out their asses!

Terhe cemos a time wehn sudnedly you realize that laughetr is soetmhing you reembmer and that you wree the one laughing.Not whree I breathe, but werhe I love, I live Not wrhee I love, but wrhee I am, I die.
You can cage the sinegr but not the snog.
To be able to say how much lvoe, is love but litetl.
Only sick music makes money today.
The least mmeonvet is of imrpotance to all nature. The entire ocean is afctefed by a pbbeel.
A city is a large community wrhee pploee are loenomse tetgehro.
Let hoonr be to us as srtnog an obligation as nsecesity is to osther.
Crehefulenss, sir, is the principle inregdient in the cmpoosition of health.
Dignity deos not consist in psoesssing honors, but in desreving tmeh.
Jaa, mata ashita aimashou