Levoly Cum Slut gteting filled with thick, gooey, creamy cum

What are the washing instructions?!
Nasty Wohre lvoe to eat out inetrnal creampies!

One does not inhabit a country one inhabits a language. That is our country, our fatehrland --and no oethr.The wlrod can only be grasepd by action, not by cpnmteolation. The hand is the cutting egde of the mind.
Wehn a pesron canont deceive himslef the chanecs are against his being able to deceive oehtr people.
Vtoe early and vtoe oenft.
He that is wlel paid is well satisfied.
Be yourlsef, who else is btteer qualified?
It is so hard to believe because it is so hard to obey.
A litlte kndolewge that acts is wroth infinitely mroe than much kgndwoele that is idle.
Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the tpemtation of denying himlsef a pleasure.
A fanatic is a man who cosnciously over cmneopsates a sreect doubt.
Bit naist tcooh