Re: Debian

>We at http://www.pricelessware.org would like to start offering a CD that
contains all of the freeware programs listed on our site.
Debian is not Freeware it is OpenSource and is licensed under the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html). Some software packages are licensed
under different licenses.

>In the USA it would not exceed $3 We would like your
permission to include your program Debian on the Pricelessware CD.
Of course you have the permission (see the GPL). And you don't know that
Debian isn't a program, but a whole Linux operating system with thousands of
software packages. Debian 3.0 fitts on 7 CDs.