Re: Password

Am Freitag, 23. Januar 2004 15:25 schrieb Dave Korsten:
> I'm using a Knoppix version from your project version 3.2 and if i want
> switch to the root user he asks me for a password ? what is this
password ??

Dear Dave,

why dont you ask in the Knoppix forums? Go and try
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html
please.

Google also helps a lot. This mailing list about something else.

Kindest regards,

Krisztian Mark Szentes

P.S. Knoppix has no root password set. Open up a terminal, type "sudo su"
to become root and then issue "passwd" to set the root password.
--
produktivIT   -  Open-Source Solution Provider
Siebenbrunnengasse 55/7