Re your list of suppliers

Hi
On the 2nd Janruary 2004 I paid for a copy of Debian Linux from demostech.com in the UK, despite numerous e-mails I have not received any replies or the goods, his site now says that his shop is closed and his telephone number is not recognised . I am unable to get a refund of the money that I paid, so I think that you should remove the entry from your list of suppliers to save any more people from being defrauded by this guy.

If this is the wrong address for this information could you please forward it to the correct person.

Thankyou
Alan V Nelson