Re: Strawpoll on proper usage of @debian.org email address

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 01:08:26AM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Hmm, I've replied to the survey, but note that some of us cannot use our
> @debian.org email addresses for simple, 100% ok things like responding
> to bug reports, because the machine running the BTS has broken reveived
> header checks, and rejects mails that appear to be "forged" as from
> @debian.org. This continues to suck.

Err, your description is way too overgeneralized; other people post as @d.o
to the BTS without any problems[1]. I suggest you have -admin diagnose the
exact problem at hand, and fix that.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.

[1] Lord knows that if it happened to any noticeable percentage of
    developers, we at owner@bugs would be long drawn and quartered...