Re: ISO-CD-Images

Ralph Hoffmann wrote:
> Hi everybody ;-)
> Is there a possibility to create DVD-images too? 14
> CD's........wow...but I'm not a DJ ;-))))

Looks like you'd need the execise. :)

Anyway, the answer is yes.  Please see:

   Producing CDs and DVDs for Sarge. Steve McIntyre [31]discussed CD
   and DVD image generation for the upcoming release.  Creating the
   images will take a while even when using [32]JTE. He raised the
   question for which architectures a DVD set should be create and
   whether source DVDs should be built as well. Creating a
   double-layer DVD will also require pruning of packages, since the
   Debian archive contains more than can fit on such a DVD.

   Debian CD/DVD Directory Layout. Steve McIntyre [49]reported that he
   finally has a full set of woody (3.0) DVD jigdo files and wondered
   about the directory layout on the server. He [50]proposed a
   particular layout that would require moving the existing jigdo
   files. Richard Atterer [51]asserted that for sarge full DVD images
   would be available on cdimage for i386 only and that's how it
   should be implemented for woody as well.

Everybody talks about it, but nobody does anything about it!  -- Mark Twain