Re: Theo de Raadt On Firmware Activism
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Theo de Raadt On Firmware Activism
- From: MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:41:17 +0000
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2004-11-04 10:55:03 +0000 Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT> wrote:
Because the policy revisionists changed the DFSG to make it apply to
data as well.
Marco d'Itri appears to prefer either breaking the social contract or
not including any non-program software in the distribution.
MJR/slef My Opinion Only and not of any group I know