http://www.debian.org/consultants/ policy

Hello,

after long time I started working on http://www.debian.org/consultants/
to get it into a usefull page again. Right now there a alot of entries
outdated and there is no sorting in the countries.

The first step I want to discuss with you is that right now there is no
real policy about who will be added to this page. In my opinion these
minimal policy should be enough:

1. working URL entry
(if it timeouts its OK but if the URL doesn't resolve or the domain
isn't connected anymore the entry will be removed)

2. reachable E-Mail entry
(e-mail doesn't bounce and there will be an answer in the following 4
weeks)

3. on the webpage should be mentioned that the person/company is doing
Debian work

The information are the reasons why people will look on the consultants
page.

What do you think?
Do you agree I can use this as policy for the decisions of
additions/removals on the page?

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org