Re: gaim-encryption

also sprach Steven Hannum <sahannum@hotmail.com> [2004.10.17.0822 +0200]:
> First I thought I'd say your linux dist rocks. My request is that
> you consider including a package that does the debian encryption
> certificate thing...other distributions got it, and I've found
> "packages" that say they're for debian on sites you guys don't
> link with...but I'd like it to be on your site so I know I can
> trust it.

We are working on it. For one, you can install APT 0.6 from the
experimental archive to have the archive signatures verified. Then,
there is also an effort to create package signatures[0], but it is
far from inclusion in the main archive at the moment.

If you have any suggestions, we would gladly accept them over at
debian-security@lists.debian.org.

0. dpkg-sig.turmzimmer.net

`. `'`