Re: Two Macedonias
- To: John Manganas <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, debian@ComputerDatasafe.com.au, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Two Macedonias
- From: George Papamichelakis <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:34:47 +0300
- Message-id: <415549C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <BAY24-F36lEexBDLbZg0011f153@hotmail.com>
- References: <BAY24-F36lEexBDLbZg0011f153@hotmail.com>
Please gyus, this (among with others ) is a list about the translation
procces of a free operating system.
Problems like Greece - FYROM or China - Taiwan (as it was during the
summertime for those who remember) have nothing to do
Each country has a name according to the standards.
Lets keep our opinions outside of Debian and
do our work.
I didn't join the debian community to solve the problems of
my country. If anyone of you did, in my oppinion,
he (or she) joinned the wrong project. These are problems
to solve by the politicians in real life and not in these lists.