Re: Two Macedonias

Hello and Goodmorning

> To the ones that called Kyrie Margaritos a 'seller of his country' :

Konstantinos Margaritis.....I think he will not like having his name
misspelled...

"Kyrie" in Greek means "Mr." or "Sir". It is not a name.

To the ones that did this, they're simply crappy narrow-minded
nationalist jerks. Kostas (his favorite nickname) is currently the one

Well, "seller of one's country" definitely bears negative connotations.
As is the case for "narrow-minded nationalist jerks".

I think that it is very difficult for someone who lives in a West-European democracy to understand what is going on in the borders of the EU. Greece is in these borders. Please let me remind you all that for last 3 milleniums (at least) we have defended Ellas (Greece) from invading enemies.

"Nationalist jerks"? Yes, if you use the term "jerk" for someone that makes sudden, violent movements. Because after all these milleniums, after all these wars we are conditioned -in the psychollogical sense- to react violently to statements like "Aristotle was a Bulgarian" or "Philip was a Turk" or "Alexander was a penguin".

All Greek families have lost in the last 100 years a grandfather or a father or a brother for us modern Greeks to live in peace and be able to run Debian in our expensive PCs.

Nevertheless I feel that "seller of one's country" is a heavy statement. Some people should think of apologising to Mr. Margaritis. But I also think that other negative statements like "caveman" also demand an apology.

For our neighbours in F.Y.R.O.M. I have to say that Greeks are NOT your enemies. And I really mean it when I say that I am very sorry for you. Look inside your state and you will see which (fast-growing) minority is your enemy.

For those "nationalist jerks" that live in Greece all I have to say is "Co-patriots we will do whatever is necessary for our land. As always."

Thank you and sorry for being boring.

John Manganas