In Kevin Brandes' article on the LJ si

In Kevin Brandes' article on the LJ site, he talks about the work he is doing in Nicaragua. The comments have been great but they showed me that we missed explaining what path got him to Nicaragua. This project is being supported by us, that is SSC, the publishers of LJ and LG among other things. Here I will explain what the whole project is and how specifically Kevin fits in. In addition, if you are interested in volunteer work here, I will give you some additional information on that.

Emage  industry lists  Local lists

special lists  foreign lists  publishing

yellow pages   free resource  site map  about us

15寸液晶双子星,震天雷II--D451¥2466/D353¥2399