Re: Debian, lists and discrimination

Selon Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>:

> 	Does it bother you that the Project seems to be predominantly
>  Christian (as in most developers come from a Christian background)?
>  Why not?  Given that the project is a global one, don't you think
>  Buddhists are under represented? Hindus? Muslims?

Well, I'd say that we're not even sure of the project being predominantly
Christian. We suspect it because most Debian come from USA and Europe,
but that's all. Maybe most DD are atheists? Since nothing is asked
about this is the NM process, we can hardly discriminate on this
Given the last name, we are sometimes enable to guess whether someone
is a man or a woman (for example with asian people).

I may be naive but I don't think there is so much place for

Jérôme Marant