Re: GNU Hurd and Linux

Yes. We will indeed be phasing out Linux support when Hurd is ready. We plan
to do this in tandem to our switchover to 100% photon based computing cores
and the new GNUeron Hallucinatronic machine-brain interface. Some people
claim this deadline is not reachable by 2012. The Mayan lunar production
calendar shows the Space Brothers will return for code review and world
destruction around that time.

I'd ask RMS or the Catepillar from Beyond the Looking Glass if you are looking
for a more deterministic answer.

+1 Schuessler Troll!