RE: New Zope Package

Hi,

I am running the following zope version on debian (see below)

Zope Version  (Zope 2.6.4 (source release, python 2.1, linux2), python
2.2.3, linux2)
Python Version  2.2.3+ (#1, Feb 25 2004, 23:29:31) [GCC 3.3.3 (Debian)]

System Platform  linux2

And I have been having this problem were my Data.fs gets truncated and
half of my data are lost.

Below is the error:

-----------------error dump------------------------

Site Error

struct.error

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module

Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in new_publish

Module Zope.App.startup, line 166, in zpublisher_exception_hook

Module ZODB.Connection, line 551, in setstate

Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 645, in load

Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 623, in _load

error: unpack str size does not match format
--------

Thanks,
Ramon