Re: Debian group contact for Freenode and .developer.debian cloaks

Okay, I talked to lilo and I'm registering the DPL (as a role account)
now.  I will later add about 3 more contacts for us.  As to cloaks: at
the moment, you cannot turn cloaks on and off, but I'm not sure people
should use .developer.debian cloaks all the time (but only when giving
support or representing the project).  lilo says it will be possible
in the near future to turn cloaks on and off as needed.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org