getty_ps

Dear Debians:
I am the official maintainer of "getty_ps", which several of your web pages refer to as "ps_getty". I think it would be nice if you referred to it by the correct name, so as not to confuse people. This is just a friendly suggestion. <nice smile>

Also, please note that the latest release of getty_ps is 2.1.0, and this release has *significant* patches over the commonly used 2.0.7j release. Also, reciently a security bug has been discovered in this package, and a patch will be forthcoming. If you would like notification when this patch is available, please provide me with contact info, and Iwill be *most* happy to contact you. You can get copies of getty_ps at "ftp.ibiblio.org", or my web site "ftp.nwmagic.net".

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Christine Jamison