Question about different versions

Hi. Sorry to bother you but i looked a lot to the page but I can't find the info that i'm looking for. I want to know what version of the packages or programs is packed with different versions. I downloaded the woody distro (cd's 1,2 and 3) and it has kde 3 or less i guess. I want to know what version of kde is bundled with testing version (sarge) or what version of the programs are packed with it (for example if the kde 3.2 is bundled with it).
Again sorry to bother you but i can't find that info on the page.

_CaLeB_

Ps: Sorry for the bad english, but im from argentina and spanish is my language.