Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

On 2004-03-06 00:33:40 +0000 Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:

	I don't think she is guessing. Indeed, the men here have done
exactly what she thought they would [...]

Of course, this is not directly caused by the chromosomes present, so it is stupid to write "the men here" when criticising sexism. I seem to remember being called a range of things when questioning apparently sexist behaviour of a pro-women participant.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at