Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

> "We can't be sure whether this orange-haired person likes to eat
> babies or not. He probably does, lock him up".
>
> If I have to make a guess then I do, but I don't pretend it's anything
> more than a (possibly educated) guess. If you want to promote some
> action based on your guess - go ahead. But don't try to pretend it's
> based on anything but a guess. See how far you get.

There are actions less severe than "locking someone up", and there are
certainly approaches we can try that are appropriate when based on
educated guesses.  Hell, this is done in the real world all the time -
outside the context of pure mathematics there is precious little that
can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

b.