Re: Debian logos

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 03:18:38PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Why should our logo not be Free?

No reason. I think we've actually tried to do this before now and hit
some snag or other, and just not cared enough to press the issue
further. I can't remember what it was last time, though. One
possibility: who owns the *copyright* on the damn thing anyway? I know
the trademark is with SPI.

We'll have to deal with it sooner or later - but I've got half a dozen
more important things I need to do first. So the question really is,
if you care about this, why haven't you been pursuing it?

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |