Re: Release dates of Debian and Support times

From: http://cvs.infodrom.org/calendar/calendar.infodrom.debian?cvsroot=infodrom

/* Debian releases */
Oct 26  Debian GNU/Linux 0.93R6 released, 1995
Dec 11  Infomagic and Debian announce the botching of Debian 1.0, 1995
Jun 17  Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 alias ``buzz'' released, 1996
Dec 12  Debian GNU/Linux 1.2 alias ``rex'' released, 1996
Jun  5  Debian GNU/Linux 1.3 alias ``bo'' released, 1997
Jul 24  Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 alias ``hamm'' released, 1998
Mar  9  Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 alias ``slink'' released, 1999
Aug 15  Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 alias ``potato'' relased, 2000
Jul 19  Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 alias ``woody'' released, 2002

For the last two releases, support ended (will end) about one year
after the successor has been released, i.e. support for potato ended
on Jul 19th, 2003.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Reading is a lost art nowadays.  -- Michael Weber