Re: security.debian.org down?

On Ter, 2004-02-03 at 14:00, John Goerzen wrote:
> seem easy enough to at least log on to the machine that hosts *the*
> www.debian.org and vi a couple of files.

I don't think it's THAT easy, but I do agree that we could exploit (oh
geez, did I say that word?!) the possibility of fortifying our backups,
making our mirrors search for a second update route in case of a
problem.
DISCLAIMER: I have no idea how the mirrors are set up, if their set up
prohibits such thing, please explain

Cheers
--

 Leo Costela