problem wit webpage

hello
taks for make part of teh debian projet
sorry if this message no is for hear i search the webmaster e-mail and no see
it, and problems whit the infrastucture link no go to any site
the problem is it:
put my broswer in spanish (lynks and galeon) and no all the page is in spanish:

###########the blue section is in english:

About
 Social Contract
 Free Software
 Partners
 Donations
 Contact Us

News
 Weekly News
 Events

Getting Debian
 CD vendors
 CD ISO images
 Network install
 Pre-installed

Debian Packages

Documentation
 Release Info
 Installation manual
 Debian Books

Support
 Debian International
 Security Information
 Bug reports
 Mailing Lists
 Mailing List Archives
 Ports/Architectures

Miscellaneous

Help Debian

Developers' Corner

Site map

###########the down section is in english:
This page is also available in the following languages:
عربية (Arabiya)
Български (Bəlgarski)
 català  česky  dansk  Deutsch
Ελληνικά
(Ellinika)  English  Esperanto  français  한국어 (Hangul)
hrvatski  Indonesia
Italiano  Lietuvių  magyar  Nederlands  日本語 (Nihongo)
 norsk (bokmål)  polski
 Português  română  Русский
(Russkij)  sloven?čina  suomi  svenska  Türkçe  中文
(简)  中文(HK)  中文(繁)
How to set the default document language

See the Debian contact page for information on contacting us.

Last Modified: Sun, Nov 23 11:09:24 UTC 2003
Copyright © 1997-2003 SPI; See license terms
Debian is a registered trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc.

############ in the mirror of brazil all is in spanish
######### write it becouse are any people to no uderstan nohting in englihs and
go to the principal page for search information

PD:sorry for my english i speak in spanish and only like help

Suerte! and F.S.Fv.
F.S.Fv. es acronimo de Free Software Forever
Fredy Jair Pulido López ---- Estudiante de Ingenieria Electronica
Universidad Distrital Francisco Jose de Caldas ---- http://www.udistrital.edu.co
Debian GNU/linux user ---- http://www.debian.org ---- http://www.gnu.org
Linux registered user #304029 ---- http://counter.li.org