Re: the presence of GNU FDL-licensed works in sarge

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 06:05:16AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Look at what you wrote... if the clause requires interpretation and you
> allow for the possibility that he has his own, presumably different
> interpretation, then surely it is at least possible that it is not
> unambiguous? :)

Experience reading U.S. Supreme Court decisions on Constitutional law
has taught me that it is *not* the case that unambiguous language is not
affording of perverse interpretations.  :)

Hello, Justices Scalia, Rehnquist, and Thomas!

On a more serious note, it is better for me to *ask* Martin his opinion
than presume his agreement.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    People are equally horrified at
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    hearing the Christian religion