Setting up a mirror

            I have an OC192 at my disposal in Cincinnati, Ohio.  I’m in the process of putting a server together to serve as a central access point for some personal effects.  In the process, I’ve found that I have quite a bit of space left over and I can’t think of anything I’d rather do with it than setup a full mirror for the Debian project.  I’ve looked around a bit on the web-site and haven’t found instructions for what exactly I need to do to become official, so if you could shoot that out to me, I’ll get everything setup on my end and have it live shortly.  Thanks in advance.

-Adam