Re: IMPORTANT/URGENT - PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR SITE!

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 02:25:33PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > In this case I think removing the mail is the correct thing to do - it's
> > spam, it's potentially damaging and it's not his fault.
>
> That would be grounds to remove the first email, but we wouldn't remove the
> entire thread for it.  Thus, we probably should not remove the first email
> either, to preserve the thread.

Oh and I disagree that we should preserve spam based on the principle of
preserving history. I really don't see how the exact copy of a random spam
(out of megabytes and megabytes...) would ever be useful enough to justify
keeping it.

The only reason spam isn't getting removed from the list archives is that
nobody is doing it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.