License Request for Trademark usage.

To whom this may concern,

I would like to become an authorized wholesale Debian Linux distributor.  I would like to know how I can attain information regarding the following:

1) Can I use the term "Debian" or “Debian Linux” on my website without causing a trademark infringement when selling Linux distributions?  If I have to have a license from you to use your trademark, can you please give me more details regarding this?

2) How I can list myself on your Authorized Distributors list, if you have one?

3) What advantages can I expect as an authorized distributor?

Thank you kindly,

Saad Ahmed

saadahmed@freemailexpress.com