Re: Arion

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 09:50:09AM -0800, Mavis and Willard Manus <mmanus@adelphia.net> was heard to say:
> I'm here in Los Angeles for a few days - I love in Paris most of the year.  I've been trying to contact either Alain Thiboumery or Arion Thiboumery and the Google search turned up a website concerned with the properties of Aloe Vera. I tried to contact him through that website but found you instead.  Can you help me?  I am staying with a friend and would be most grateful if you could reply to me at mmanus@adelphia.net

  I assume that you found the Web page http://demeter.hampshire.edu/.
(it took me several clicks and a URL edit to get there, but ok..)  I
suppose you must have followed the "Debian" link at the top to find
http://www.debian.org, and picked up the debian-project email address
from there.

  You may have read this text already, but on that page, it says:

This computer has installed the Debian GNU/Linux operating system but
has nothing to do with the Debian GNU/Linux project. If you want to
report something about this host's behavour or domain, please contact
the ISPs involved directly, not the Debian Project.

  In other words, unless you are extraordinarily lucky, no-one here has
ever heard of Alain or Arion.  Sorry.

  Daniel

|             "We've got nothing to fear but the stuff that we're             |
|              afraid of!" -- Fluble                                          |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org ----/