Re: offering my help

[Apologies if you get this twice, I don't know if you're subscribed to
debian-project]

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 11:27:14AM -0600, cencami@wi.rr.com wrote:
> Hi I am living in milwaukee,WI for last 6 years now. And thanks to friend
> of mine I got addicted to Linux. First I was using mandrake for last 5-7
> days I started using debian. I like it so far.

Congratulations!  I hope it continues to be lots of fun for you.  <g>

> So I was wondering if I can be help to you guys.
> I can translate your product documents to Turkish Language .

There's lots of stuff that needs to be translated - manuals, package
descriptions, debconf questions, and lots of other stuff I'm sure I've
forgotten.  The main coordination page for translations is
http://www.debian.org/international/ - hopefully you'll find everything you
need to help you there.  You'll also probably want to subscribe to the
Turkish translation discussion mailing list, debian-l10n-turkish, which you
can do from http://lists.debian.org/.

- Matt