Re: Regaining Access to the Control Bot

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 07:16:41PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Josip Rodin <joy@srce.hr> [2003-10-24 10:57]:
> > No, not even on owner@bugs. I believe Anthony banned him after the
> > close+reopen war on that glibc bug. That's about it. I have warned him
> > to make the process more transparent the last time he did that, but it
> > still hasn't happened. We'll at least have to remember the date of
> > banning and expire the bans after a set time period.
[...]
> I suggest Brian to be removed from there, unless someone can come up
> with a good reason.

Well, it's been a week and a half and no one has replied, not even a
member of the BTS administration team.

Has Brian been unbanned?

Is someone willing to come up with a reason why he should continue to be
banned?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     That's the saving grace of humor:
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     if you fail, no one is laughing at