Re: Bits from the DPL (a 6-month retrospective)

* Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2003-11-04 11:54]:
> >   - I talked to Bradley Kuhn to discuss the relationship of Debian
> >   and the FSF.
>
> I'm interested to know what came out of this, if it is not private
> or sensible.

Bradley and I met for lunch and had a nice conversation.  We both
indicated that we're interested in working together more closely.  I
think we both felt that the cooperation is fairly good on a technical
level (Paul Eggert and Jim Meyering check our BTS before making a
release; in fact I think both are subscribed via the PTS now), but
that we need to extend it to other areas as well.  We also discussed
the GFDL (I expressed our concerns; Bradley has been aware of them)
and non-free (the FSF would like to see non-free removed so they can
endorse us).

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org