Re: Regaining Access to the Control Bot

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 01:31:53PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Presumably, the fact of his banning was discussed there, the reason
> documented, the person who did it identified, and the circumstances
> under which the ban would be lifted described.

No, not even on owner@bugs. I believe Anthony banned him after the
close+reopen war on that glibc bug. That's about it. I have warned him
to make the process more transparent the last time he did that, but it
still hasn't happened. We'll at least have to remember the date of
banning and expire the bans after a set time period.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.