debian documentation

Hello, to who it may concern,

I just want to express appreciation for your instruction manuals. I am wanting to try out debian and do a network install. I am not well versed in linux but I find your documentation easy to follow, and even enjoyable. It is one of the few manuals I have read that I bother to read even all the stuff that "won't apply to me", and don't get antsy to just give up and start trying things (and breaking things).

Thanks, I hope I find debian just as pleasing.

Allasso