MPE ???

Title: MPE ???

Hi

I've just been looking at your website as I'm considering getting and implementing a Linux Bases server for our office. And could be considering your Linux Operating system.  And I noticed that you have some thing Called MPE-Source.

I cant seem to find much information on your website with regards To your MPE. This is of great interest to me as we have several HP3000 systems that use the HP MPE/ix "Multi Programming Executive / with POSIX" as their operating system. In their Various versions the latest being MPE/ix 7.5

As you may or may not be aware HP is obsolescing MPE/ix this there Proprietary Operating System, For the Entire HP3000 Platform. And I was wondering if your MPE-source was the actual Source to HP's MPE/ix operating system from one of their versions even the 7.5 incarnation. That could possibly run within a Shell within Debian Linux its self and be capable of running Programs made and compiled for use originally on the HP3000 platform.

I look forwards to your response, as I would be very interested if this is actually the case, along with the thousands of MPE users World Wide

Thanks in advance

Mick

Michael green

azurri Computer Systems Ltd

The Design Centre

Bernsteins Campus

Great Bank Road

Wingates industrial park

Westhoughton

Bolton

BL5 3XU

phone : 01942 845374

e-mail : mick.green@azurri.com

Private and Confidential

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It must not be used by, or its contents copied or disclosed to persons other than the intended recipient. Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is excluded. The views expressed may not be official company policy but, instead, the personal views of the originator.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and delete the e-mail.