Re: Bits from the DPL (travel & conferences)

Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader <leader@debian.org> writes:

[ Please CC replies to me. ]

> [ The following is not related to development and can safely be ignored. ]

> Since I haven't posted anything for a while, I thought I'd give you
> an update of what's going on.  While I've been working on some
> things behind the scenes, I've mostly been preparing some travel and
> presentations.

[ Cranky mode - please excuse my directness. ]

Which is exactly the same hole that Bdale appeared to fall into.

It's great that you get to represent us, but I think Debian needs some
leadership.  I want someone who is present, comunicative, and has some
ideas about where to take the project.

Maybe next year I'll start a 'draft Bruce' campaign;-)

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/