Meeting

I would like to set up a meeting with Debian to look at your product. Publix
has an imitative to look at Linux.  We would like to understand more about
your product.  Please contact me so I can get information.

Alicia Cross
Business Asset Administrator
Publix Facilities Purchasing
Phone: 863-688-1188 x54388
Fax 863-616-5858

This e-mail message and any attachment(s) are confidential and contain
information intended only for the addressee(s).  Any retention, storage,
forwarding, retransmission, publication or other use or disclosure of this
message or any of its attachments by any other person is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately.  Also, please destroy the original message,
including all attachments and all copies.  This e-mail does not constitute
an e-signature, and by this email Publix Super Markets, Inc. does not intend
to evidence a binding agreement.  Thank you.