HELP

Hi.
My name's Ricardo and i've recently installed Debian 3.0r1 on my machine and i'm having a problem. i've installed xfree86 but i can't launch the xserver. I don't understand the error on the screen since i'm a newbie with Linux but i think it has something to do with the VGA and the Mouse. Can you help me with this? I've installed both ATI Radeon drivers and FrameBuffer. The configuration of the mouse is ttyS1, i made this configuration since i have 4 USB plugs(in the installation they were the following: ttyS0 ttyS1 ttyS2 ttyS3). This is the hardware on my machine: VGA ATI Radeon 7500 64mb AGP; Creative SB Live Player 5.1; a Realtek Ethernet card(10/100); ASUS Motherboard for PIII Mod.TUSL2-C; a PIII 700; Monitor LG 44i 14"; Logitech MouseMan Wheel USB; Alcatel Speed Touch USB ADSL Modem (512kb). Is there a chance that any of this hardware won't work under Debian GNU/Linux?