Re: integrity of elections

* Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) [030324 18:09]:
> 	Am I the only one, apart from the gentoo/sorcerer crowd, who
>  feel that innovation in Debian has slowed down?

Not at all. I for one (and i personally know of many more) agree
with you.

I have a few ideas how that came to be and what we can do about
it. That is why i would like to speak on "Debian as a social
group" at debconf. I believe we have the potential to become the
kick-ass Linux/Hurd/BSD distribution we wish for and some others
are afraid that it might come into beeing. How to get there is an
interesting and chellanging endevour, which requires motivation
and involvement of as many as possible. I agree with you that
voting is an indication of these requirements.