RE: rest of the cds?

Manoj Sharma <mailto:manojshr824@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am reading you magzine(developerIQ) from last one-year and I found
> it very valuable. I have also used your previous version of Debian
> Linux. I want to know that how can avail the other cds of debian,

You can try asking this on your local Linux User Group mailing list.
>From your signature ... since you are in New Delhi ... you can try

http://www.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/dlug/dlug.cgi

	Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag       Giridhar.Nag[@t]ubinetics(.)co.in

Software evolves. It isn't designed. The only question is how
strictly you _control_ the evolution, and how open you are to
external sources of mutations. And too much control of the
evolution will kill you. Inevitably, and without fail. Always.
In biology, and in software. - Linus

an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics