Re: your mail

also sprach Scott Evans <scott@evans1908.freeserve.co.uk> [2003.03.09.2159 +0100]:
> I am currently studying in University and have to write a report on
> Debian. Would it be possible to use your logon on this report, which
> will be handed in to my lecturer.

Yes.

See http://www.debian.org/logos

<quote>
Debian Open Use Logo License

Copyright (c) 1999 Software in the Public Interest
This logo or a modified version may be used by anyone to refer to the
Debian project, but does not indicate endorsement by the project.
</quote>

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc