Re: A Debian Who is Who

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 10:46:23AM -0600, Graham Wilson wrote:

> > > Ah, didn't know about this page. (Which is probably because there is no
> > > link to it on www.debian.org/intro)
> >
> > Uh, there is.
>
> is there a link to [1] from the front page?

There isn't, but there's several links to intro/about, which should have a
link to the organization page under "Who are you?". It doesn't, it only
links to the full list of developers. Good catch, I'll add that now.

(I put that simple index in /intro/ exactly for the purpose to prevent people
from complaining how there's no index. Sigh. :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.