Use of debian trademark and logo

Good day.

My name is Henti Smith and I'm in the process of starting up a little "geekware" online shop to cater for the public in South Africa
That would like to wear clothing representing their geekness.

With this I hereby ask your permission to use the your trademark and Logo to be printed and embroidered onto clothing
and then sold for profit to the public. Our business plan includes taking a percentage of the profit and returning it to the community for the furthering of
development of the community. If you choose not to accept the offer yourself a contribution to a project of your choice will be made in your name.

If you have a licence policy or monetary contribution guidlines, we would be more then happy to negotiate a win-win situation

Please can you respond with your views and judgement on the possiblity of this.

Thank you
Henti Smith
henti@geekware.co.za
www.geekware.co.za