Dependency problems installing nvidia-glx-src package.

Dear,

I installed nvidia-glx-src package. This allows you to build a package named nvidia-glx-dev. When I was installing this builded package, I got the following message:
"nvidia-glx-dev pre-depends on xlibmesa-dev (>= 4.0.3)"
This dependency does not appear in the dependencies' list for the package nvidia-glx-src. I know that the package nvidia-glx-src does not directly depends on xlibmesa but I prefer to write this little mail to warn you about that and I do not know if it will be helpful.

Regards and happy new year to you.

Jean-Marc Janssens

P.S. Sorry if I do not use the right mailing address but it is the first time I write to Debian people.

P.S.S. I hope my English is not too bad and readable.