Export Controls bill currently before UK parliament.

[apologies if someone gets here before me]

 Ross Anderson has put up a page about the new export controls bill in the
UK, which would open the door to export controls much broader and stricter
than the US currently has.  For details see:

 http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/rja14/exportbill.html

--
Jonathan Amery.      This is our God, the Servant King,
   #####                He calls us now to follow Him,